Thursday 11 March 2010

TRY? Please don't!!!

Something I learnt from my experience with people.

Try - This word assumes that you are going to fail at whatever comes after the word try. For example, "I you'll try and finish this work today..." this really means, "I know you aren't going to get to this. Statistics prove that, 98% of people who say that they're going to 'try' for something seldom do that.

Would you feel good, if???

1. The Pilot of the airline you're flying said, ' We'll try to have a good take off and landing or We'll try to give you a good flight?'

2. The Armed forces chief said, " We'll try to defend our country "

3. The Bride/Bridegroom said, "We're trying to get married on 28th Feb, and we request your presence." Would you attend such a wedding?

So, next time you want to use the word 'try', don't 'try', instead use firm words like ->

I will make it or
I wont make it.
I will do it.
I wont do it.


Clarity of purpose and words gives your life a clear direction.

Only time we're ok hearing the word 'try' is by a doctor operating a sick patient and when everyone's given up hope, more so beacuse doctors always 'Practise'

1 comment:

Karthik CS said...

Hahaha.. very well written..

Word "Try" shows that you are a reactive person. "Will" show your pro activeness :)